Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with Act Premium 2012

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with Act Premium 2012

My calendar synced for the first whilecouple of months, but it doesn't now......either way.  It will sync the contacts but not the calendar.  It does record the emails I write in Outlook in ACT however.

Re: Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with Act Premium 2012

There is already a thread for this. However, no answers yst, with the exception that if you installed ACT before Outlook, you need to uninstall and re-install in the opposite order.

Re: Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with Act Premium 2012

Hi Melissa,

This rant is honestly not aied at you!!

Just because I wanted to try again........I deleted both Outlook and Act......for the fifth or sixth time!!  I then re-installed Outlook and did all the updates. Then I re-installed Act.........still won't sync!

The frustrating part of all this is that I have been a loyal, updating Act person since 2003!!

I only updated to the pro this last time because I was ASSURED that they worked together seamlessly!  From what I have read since, that wasn't even close to the truth!!

Upset isn't even the right word!!  Outlook sync's beautifully with my smart phone.............so it look's like I need to just switch to Outlook completely.

Lousy support........it stops right after the time is up.......just like the old Timex watches that quit just after the year warranty.  All they suggest is upgrade again......I've done that every stinkin year........but not this time!!

Ciao,

Doc