Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Oulook Sync

Oulook Sync

Is there anyway to get Act calls to go into Outlook tasks rather than in the calender?

Re: Oulook Sync

dcwine,

ACT!'s calendar sync only transfers to Oulook's calendar.

Is may be possible through an addon product.  Check out DoubleLook by CompanionLink.

Please submit a feature request to be considered in a future version - http://www.act.com/community/feature/

I would like to have just my Act Meetings transfer to my Outlook Calendar, not the other events (to do and calls). Right now all of them are transferring. Is there any way to stop the "to do" and "call" events from transferring and just keep the meetings? A setting somewhere I'm not seeing.

Thank you.

Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, there is not a setting in ACT! to control the types of activities that are copied to the Outlook calendar. There may be an add-on that can do this, such as DoubleLook, 123 Synchronizer, or CompanionLink Express.

If you would like to see this functionality added to the program in an update or future release, please post and discuss your request on the Share Your Ideas board in this Community.

Message Edited by ghollister on 11-16-2009 11:58 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.