Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity list comes up as blank

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Opportunity list comes up as blank

We have been using ACT! 2011 for a year in a network with 20 users.. Recently we notices that one of the users do not see the opportunities that she (her name) is not listed as the record manager of that opportunity! So it shows blank for all contacts that we know there should be more opportunities listed and the one which has her name as record manager disappears as soon as we change the record manager's name!
We tried logging in with someone else's username on the same computer to make sure it's not a user permission issue but this other user who sees all the opportunities on her computer couldn't see anything either.

So I don't know if anything on the computer could block this! Or is there a setting in ACT somewhere which might have affected this...  I also uninstalled ACT and reinstalled and didn't change anything (although after reinstall I noticed that the settings under preferences were still there so I don't know what I kind of uninstall ACT does!)

I appreciate a lot if anyone might know something about this.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Opportunity list comes up as blank

Be sure to change all filters to 'All Dates', Status = 'All', and All Users. Do the opportunities appear?

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Be sure to change all filters to 'All Dates', Status = 'All', and All Users. Do the opportunities appear?

Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

Question: In the Opportunities list (List View)  ... If you click on Lookup Menu... And then..  All Opportunities...  Appear again every opportunity?

Thanks a lot. The simple settings right on top of the blank opportunites list solved it. The "Select user' was set to that user's name (instead of beig set to 'ALL')!  Very simple fix...
User must have changed it manually to herself and then wondering why the other people's opportunities don't appear!!
Thanks Again.