Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity field has multiple linked contacts and companys and need a report that shows all of them

Opportunity field has multiple linked contacts and companys and need a report that shows all of them

When creating a new opportunity, I link multiple contacts and companies to that opportunity. However when I publish a report based on opportunities, It only shows one contact and their company. I need a report that shows all of the linked contacts and companies within an opportunity. Is there a way to do this?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Opportunity field has multiple linked contacts and companys and need a report that shows all of them

With the ACT! reports your options are very limited. You could start with a contact report and an opportunity subgroup. each of the contacts linked to the opportunity would include the opportunity. I doubt that would be a satisfactorily solution for you. There is an Associate With field that can be used in an opportunity report however I believe (without specific testing) that it will show only one of the linked contacts. 

The best option would be using a third party report editor like the Durkin Impact reports. An opportunity report that includes all the linked contacts would be possible.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Opportunity field has multiple linked contacts and companys and need a report that shows all of them

I have downloaded Durkin Impact Reports but cannot get it to do what I want it to do. Its still only publishing the one contact. Can you give me any suggestions on how it could work?

Thanks,

Darren