Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities notes & setting default to share with associated company - ACT! 2012

jsk
Astute Commentator

Opportunities notes & setting default to share with associated company - ACT! 2012

If I have a company associated with a certain opportunity can I set the default on insert note(in the opportunities view) to share said note with the associated company? 

I know that I can add/remove companies, groups, contacts, & opportunities by clicking the ...next to "share with". I was just wondering if I could set it to include the associated company automatically when you generate a note.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Opportunities notes & setting default to share with associated company - ACT! 2012

jsk,

This is not a default that can be set. If you create a note in Opportunity as you have found it is automatically associated with that opportunity and the same with company notes but to set a default would not be something that could be done easily give you can associate many entities with many other entities

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
jsk
Astute Commentator

Re: Opportunities notes & setting default to share with associated company - ACT! 2012

thank you for the response, I wanted to make sure this wasn't possible before completely writing it off.