Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities not showing under "all" in the last month

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Opportunities not showing under "all" in the last month

Hello,

I don't understand this result. If I select the Opportunities window, List View, Dates: Last Month, Status: Open, Process: All, Stage: All, Probability: All, Total: All, All Users... I get an empty screen.  If I choose Status: All, I get one result where the Status is Closed-Lost. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks, tom

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Opportunities not showing under "all" in the last month

The filters for date will search the field 'Estimated Close Date', you can double check the results by adding this field to the Opportunity List view (View menu > select Customize Columns).  Change the filter to All Dates and sort by the Estimated Close Date field (click on column heading) and see if any Opportunities fall into the 'Last Month' date range.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

The filters for date will search the field 'Estimated Close Date', you can double check the results by adding this field to the Opportunity List view (View menu > select Customize Columns).  Change the filter to All Dates and sort by the Estimated Close Date field (click on column heading) and see if any Opportunities fall into the 'Last Month' date range.
Greg Martin
Sage

Greg, you hit upon the crux of my problem.  Thank you!  I did not know it was searching the Estimated Close Date.  I incorrectly assumed it was the Create Date, but now that I think about it, I don't know why I went there...  Anyway, thanks!  tom