Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities by country

Opportunities by country

I am trying to find a way to extract all my opportunities and have them sorted by country.

Building a report "Company by country" or "Contat by country" works fine, but can't get an opportunity by country to work correctly, any tips on the matter? Thanks for the help

Country

Opportunity one, contact name, product name, etc....

Opportunity two, contact name, product name, etc....

Mark

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Opportunities by country

Allocate one of the user definable fields in Opportunities to Country. Populate this field each time anew quote is created. To give a list go to Opportunity list view to include the data you want and column order required. Sort on Country column. Use the one-click export to Excel to give you the desired list. 

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Bronze Super Contributor

Mark,

You could try our add-on called Opportunity List Plus for ACT!. (OLP)

1) Install OLP and restart ACT

2) Click on the COLUMNS icon on the OLP toolbar

3) Add the 'Contact Country' column then click OK

Now the opp list will be displaying the country field. Using OLP you can now group/sort on the country; add a subtotal for each with the grand total at the bottom of the list.

If you'd like click the PRINT button to get a hard copy. Or click the EXCEL button to export to excel. 

BTW- you can group by any field in the contact table like ID/Status or State or any custom field.

Here is the link to get the FREE 30 day trial: http://www.durkincomputing.com/ACTAddonsOpportunityListPlus.aspx

Hope this helps

-- jim durkin

Had the same problem with this kind of report.

Tried to edit the user defined fields like Graeme suggested but had already tried this & all my fields are greyed out & cannot be changed under opportunities?

Am I missing something here?  It says they are system fields so I thought that was the reason.

Graeme, maybe you can explain why these fields are greyed out & inaccessible

Thanks

Steve