Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities Process/Stage Customization in Act! Premium (Web) Version: 18.1.108.0

Opportunities Process/Stage Customization in Act! Premium (Web) Version: 18.1.108.0

When trying to customize ACT! on the Opportunities customization page in define layouts, the process/stage heading and dropdown menu do not show up? Is there a way to change this? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Opportunities Process/Stage Customization in Act! Premium (Web) Version: 18.1.108.0

Administrator

Re: Opportunities Process/Stage Customization in Act! Premium (Web) Version: 18.1.108.0

Hi There,

Are you saying that the Process/Stage fields highlighted in the screenshot below are not displaying in the layout designer?

Act!_2016-07-12_15-27-40.png

Can you see the stage field in the properties window (F4)?

Have you tried adding them in using the button highlighted on the left?

No. Here is what I can see.

ACT.PNG

That blank box in the middle of the screen will not go away. I will delete it and save the format and it will re-appear.

Administrator

Have you tried adding the Process and Stage fields? Where should they be appearing.
After deleting the blank field in the middle of the layout, try saving the layout with a different name.

If both of these methods don't work, then it's beginning to sound like your layout may be corrupted.

I tried deleting the "floating box" and adding the process/stage field, but when I save it, it reverts back to the exact same layout with the "floating box". I tried creating a whole new layout and saving it as Custom, but it never actually saves or makes any changes to my displayed layout. 

Custom.PNG

Now here is what my customize window looks like

Now here is what my customize window looks like:

Customize Window.PNG

And here is what is displayed in ACT:

Opportunity Layout.PNG

Administrator

I see you are using Act Premium Cloud. Do you have an offline client set up? Can you try editing the layout using the offline client?
You can request an offline client by calling us on 866 873 2006.