Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Operating System Error when installing ACT 2011! Premium

Operating System Error when installing ACT 2011! Premium

I am installing ACT!2011 Premium from CD and I am receiving an error that ACT! is not compatible with my operating system, which is Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 32 bit operating system. This is a new user that we have just hired and I am installing on his laptop.

Thank you - Nicole

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Operating System Error when installing ACT 2011! Premium

[ Edited ]

Just to make sure - you're not using an ACT for Web CD install, are you?

[Edit: Download link removed. Please send product links via private message or email.]

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com

well aparently I was.  Unbelievable.  Thank you!  I have only been trying to figure this out since Monday.  Not sure where the correct CD is, but I know now what to do.

Thank you again!

I am having to reinstall for this user on a new laptop and of course our install CD is gone. Is there a link to download from?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Nicole,
I'll be happy to send you the download link. Please send me your ACT! 2011 serial number via Private Message for product verification, and specify whether you need the desktop or web version. Also, please specify whether you are using 2011 (13.0) or 2011 SP1 (13.1).

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.