Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Object reference not set to an instance of an object - When converting the opportunities

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Object reference not set to an instance of an object - When converting the opportunities

ACT! Database Conversion

From ACT! 2004

TO ACT! 2010 PRO Spanish

When I try to convert a database ACT! 2004 in ACT! 2010 PRO I get the error message (attached image) when it reaches the point of turning opportunities.

I did the maintenance and repair of the database ACT! 2004 and delete Old  Stories, Notes, Activities and Opportunities (In fact the 2004 database has no business opportunities)

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - When converting the opportunities

Thanks Paul, I could really do the conversion using ACT! 2010 PRO English ... I think we have something wron with the software in the 2010 Spanish version (I'm talking about something in ACT! 2010 in Spanish Version)

Thanks anyway for your communicationSmiley Wink

View solution in original post

All Replies
Bronze Contributor

Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - When converting the opportunities

I would consider make a backup and delete the .SDB and .SDX files as this is where the opportunities data is stored and it should then convert.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Thanks Paul, I could really do the conversion using ACT! 2010 PRO English ... I think we have something wron with the software in the 2010 Spanish version (I'm talking about something in ACT! 2010 in Spanish Version)

Thanks anyway for your communicationSmiley Wink