Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Object reference error in color fonts on activity, history, notes or opportunity COMPOSITION

Copper Contributor

Object reference error in color fonts on activity, history, notes or opportunity COMPOSITION

When I click on any of these items in the Tools/Preferences/Color and Fonts I get the "Object reference is not an instance of an object" error.  I have installed ACT V2009, installed SQL server, tried a new sample database, default screen/layout, reinstalled... Same error everytime.  Have my screen size to normal font size not large, etc...

In the sample database no other problems.  Can schedule, look at calendar no errors...  just when trying to change the font on the "composition" areas. 

Any suggestions?

Re: Object reference error in color fonts on activity, history, notes or opportunity COMPOSITION

[ Edited ]
Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue that will be resolved in a future update.  I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
Message Edited by dlunceford on 11-21-2008 08:44 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Object reference error in color fonts on activity, history, notes or opportunity COMPOSITION

Thank you for the info.  Do you know when thi supdate will be posted?  Can I be notified via e-mail.

Thanks

Dennis

Dennisp54@cfl.rr.com

Target release is around mid January, but this may change.

You will be notified via automatic updates.  Ensure that you have the preference enabled: Tools -> Preferences -> Startup