Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

OUTLOOK 2007 / ACT addin disappeared

OUTLOOK 2007 / ACT addin disappeared

I have been browsing the forum for answer on why the "attach email to ACT contact" disappeared. I still don't have an answer, I tried everything from reinstalling ACT 10.0, office diagnostic, trust center... nothing works and I have no way of attaching emails to my contacts. this is becoming pretty critical now, emails are piling up!

help please.

Re: OUTLOOK 2007 / ACT addin disappeared

could you check the following in registry?

under HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Office>Outlook>Addins check for ACTOutlookAddIn.Connect, if you have this highlight it and look at the right hand side for an option called LoadBehavior. Check whether this value shows 3

unfortunately I don't have access to the registry. This has been blocked by our system administrator

any other ways?

Check if you have any disabled items in outlook. Go to Trust Center and Addins.. check if we have ACT! Outlook Addin

I went to the trust center, the ACT addins is there but inactive. When I go to the manage window, I checked it to turn it on, clicked OK, save, exit outlook, restart computer, restart outlook and it is still not on. when I go back to the trust  center it is still inactive.

then i think we need to check the LoadBehavior in the registry. Check if you can get the access to the registry