Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ODD! Help! Record Manager name Changed!

Copper Contributor

ODD! Help! Record Manager name Changed!

[ Edited ]

I am using ACT 2011, Premium, 3 users, in which 2 are remote. I just noticed that MY record manager/ user name has been changed from Judy to Judy+-8650 .  The other 2 users names remain unchanged.

I have no idea what has occurred, or if it's just something I did.

When I viewed the history of my record, it shows when I turned ACT on, somehow +-8650 was added after my name.

Do you think ACT did this, or was is something I did without realizing it? I also have a few other programs/internet on at the same time..

Thanks, Judy

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ODD! Help! Record Manager name Changed!

Hello Judy,
If you go to Lookup > My Record it should bring up the contact record associated with your login. More than likely this is what has been changed...you just need to correct the contact name. What probably happened is that when you open ACT!, the first record you see on the screen is your own. You may have accidentally started typing something or pasted something into your user name. I don't believe that ACT! would do this. Either way, it is easy to correct.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.