Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not able to clear activity that has been rolled over into timeless category without clearing entire group

Not able to clear activity that has been rolled over into timeless category without clearing entire group

In ACT 2011 Prmium when I go into Calendar and right click on a contact to Create Lookup and then go into Detail View and complete my task and try to Clear Activity it does not allow me to clear the individual client if it has been grouped - there does not appear to be a work around.  This is a significant handicap when working with contacts and clearing activities.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Not able to clear activity that has been rolled over into timeless category without clearing entire group

I assume by group you mean a list of contacts. If when scheduling you choose from the options to create a seperate activity for each contact then you can clear individuals rather than all at once.

Also in preferences you can set this as the default to create a seperate activity for each

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.