Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No records were found that match the specified criteria

Copper Contributor

No records were found that match the specified criteria

We are all on Act Premium V20.1, update 8 and running into an issue where we need to pull a list of all contacts that have had a change in their history or activities since the 1st of the month.  We lookup all contacts and go to Lookup/Contact Activity, select "Changed" since 1/1/19 and search only in Histories and Activities, but we get an error stating "No records were found that match the specified criteria".  However, I can pull a lookup if I search for changes made on the same day, or calendar week, but not if I go as far back as the first of the month.  Everyone else in the office (all using desktops connected directly to the database) has the same issue. 

HOWEVER, we have had two users, both on remote databases able to pull this lookup without an issue.  They're running the exact same process as those in the office and have the same versions of Act.  What could be the difference?  Any ideas how to fix this?

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: No records were found that match the specified criteria

Hi, I suggest check the date format

1.png

Good luck and do not forget to make a daily backup of your database (File - Backup - Database - click on Browse to place this backup in your documents folder), and place a copy of that ZIP file in a USB memory or external disk for better security... In case the Hard Drive is damaged or  receive a virus attack

Best regards...   Praxi Solutions Inc.

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Copper Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work in this case.  I was selecting the date from the drop down calendar, and it was automatically matching the date format you have below.  Just for kicks I tried to change the format to 01/01/2019, but it automatically changed it back to 1/1/2019.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

As a starter - Can you check with the 2 remote users if they have the same or a different date format to you?

Copper Contributor

Both remote users have the same date format as me.  This is not something that appears can be changed.