Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No longer see revenue totals when using Opportunities Tab, Dashboard

Copper Contributor

No longer see revenue totals when using Opportunities Tab, Dashboard

When running Opportunities, I can see the total of sales by status but where is the Total $ value of the sales?  I used to be able to see the detail of the number of sales & total revenues in the bottom line.  Now I have to manually calculate the totals or does this appear on another report?

Also, is the very large black box normal?  When I hover the mouse, I see pop-ups 

Act! Premium Version 21.1.187.0, Update 2

Nickel Contributor

Re: No longer see revenue totals when using Opportunities Tab, Dashboard

[ Edited ]

Click the "Options" button at the top right corner of your toolbar (above the "Filter By" pane) and choose "Customize Columns" and add the column you are missing.

Gilles Cavin
http://www.exponenciel.com
Make sure you check our free Act! add-ons!
Create Web forms in seconds and import form results directly into Act! with Automatic Web Forms
check our latest add-on: Better Last Activity Date Tracking
Copper Contributor

Which column am I missing that will give the sum of the 8 Closed - Won deals that I have filtered for this quarter?  I included a photo of what I'm seeing.  Also, I have a Total column so I know the total revenue per deal or Row.  I want to quickly see the sum of all deals as I run a query for per month, per quarter, year or custom period of time.  I do not see the total revenue line anymore when using Opportunity Tab

Did you ever find an answer for this? I am having the same issue. 

Copper Contributor

No.  Another Act Certified professional had sent me a direct message that they had the same issue, brought it up to tech support and hopes it may be resolved in a future upgrade.  Not having the sum easily visible is a bit annoying.  Forced to run an opportunity report.  Hope they can bring back this functionality.  Simple but useful & timesaving...

I appreciate your reply. Its a time sucker to pull an excel report each time! Fingers crossed for the fix in the update.