Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No icons in documents. The good old days of Act! 16. The the feck did I bother to upgrade to V18

Copper Contributor

No icons in documents. The good old days of Act! 16. The the feck did I bother to upgrade to V18

Discovering that there are now no icons in the documents tab was a bit of a surprise.

Finding out that this was a problem in v17 that was not fixed is a little concerning?

Anyone know a way to get icons back in docs?

Many thanks......

Employee

Re: No icons in documents. The good old days of Act! 16. The the feck did I bother to upgrade to V18

The icons were removed as part of the fix to prevent crashing in the documents tab due to the release of Microsoft .Net 4.6

I am not aware of any plans to bring them back. But that doesn't mean they won't.

Always a good idea to post requests in http://community.act.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas/idb-p/ideas

Our Dev Team pick these up.

Copper Contributor

Re: No icons in documents. The good old days of Act! 16. The the feck did I bother to upgrade to V18

Oh dear. Its not like its an actual feature more a standard way of doing things.

Bronze Elite Contributor

I understand the need for a quick fix but do we really need to put in a feature request to get it back? Lets have it back in SP1