Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Next scheduled update?

Next scheduled update?

Does anyone know the next scheduled update for ACT 10 Premium? Will they publish a list of fixes/enhancements? 
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Next scheduled update?

ve you got the 10.0.2 Update? This was released early this month.

10.0.3 will not be out until later on this year. 

Scott Lahn
Sage ACT! Customer Support

in the Uk the update wont install - error message "regional user" thanks Act! Man Tongue
Tuned Listener

When I click on Help/Act UpDate.  I receive the following error message:  "ACT!  By Sage   Connection Error, please try again later".  I do have an internet connection.  What could be the problem?

Platinum Elite Contributor

proberts wrote:
in the Uk the update wont install - error message "regional user" thanks Act! Man Tongue

Did you make sure you downloaded the UK version and that (in Help | About) you have the UK version?

sunnydd wrote:

When I click on Help/Act UpDate.  I receive the following error message:  "ACT!  By Sage   Connection Error, please try again later".  I do have an internet connection.  What could be the problem?

Doesn't matter. the 10.01 and 10.02 patches don't appear in the Update ACT!. This is because it requires ALL systems sharing the database to update and an admin wouldn't want one user to update till they are ready to do the entire user base.

sunny wrote:
Does anyone know the next scheduled update for ACT 10 Premium? Will they publish a list of fixes/enhancements? 

There is always a list of the fixes/enhancements for each version, patch or hotfix released in the Knowledge Base