Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Google Contact Sync issue since Premium 17.1 upgrade

Copper Contributor

New Google Contact Sync issue since Premium 17.1 upgrade

My automatic scheduling of Google Sync with ACT is now producing a new error in the Sync History list.  If I run the contact sync manually from the System Tray icon, it will sometimes complete with "0 Errors" in the errors column, but all the hourly runs are coming up with 1 error as shown.  Is any work being done on Google Sync?  Is there a fix to this?

Google Sync Issue.jpg

Copper Contributor

Re: New Google Contact Sync issue since Premium 17.1 upgrade

Just to add to this, it is indeed my automatically scheduled syncs that are creating the error. I can manually run Contact Sync, then manually run Record History, and those two processes run without the error. (I do not use Calendar Sync). When the hourly syncs I have setup run, they leave this error in the History log each time.
Silver Super Contributor

I believe I can fix it for you.  Contact me offline and I'll remote in and fix it.  I won't charge you to fix it.  The fix should take about a minute once I am able to remote in.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Contributor

Thank you Stan.  I've emailed you at the email I found off your website in your Signature.

Copper Contributor

Stan Smith appears to be my Google Sync Hero.  He made a change to one of my config files earlier this morning, and since then there hasn't been any errors in my Google Sync History list for all my on-the-hour automatic syncs!  Swiftpage should be paying this guy!  Thank you very much Stan.  I hope this proves to be the end to this problem.

GoogleSyncFixed.jpg