Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Fields don't show up on one Cloud work station?

Bni

New Fields don't show up on one Cloud work station?

Bni

Re: New Fields don't show up on one Cloud work station?

By this I mean that I mapped two search fields to the User 1 and User 2 fields that already existed.  I can now see those renamed fields and search them and the other Cloud user who is sharing the database can also search by those fields.  Once I search those fields and bring up the contacts with the search term I am looking for it will bring up a list and I can see the columns for both the User 1 and User 2 fields.  However, the other person, who is remote and not set up as an administrator, can not see those columns when they pull up a list but they can see the fields when they look at an individual contact. 

Hopefully that wasn't too convoluted...essentially the other user needs to be able to see those fields/columns when she pulls up the contacts in a list so that she can again sort that list by one of those two columns.

Thanks.

Administrator

Re: New Fields don't show up on one Cloud work station?

No problem.

On the other persons account, click on the Customize Columns button when in list view:

2015-11-13_09-58-31.png

Then click on the your user fields in the left panel and click > to add them into the active columns in the list view.

2015-11-13_09-56-58.png