Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Act user got a few questions?

New Act user got a few questions?

Firstly any help is apriciated

I run ACT  Premium 2008 (10.0) 

1) In contact list view:  How can I set up that it searches and display my contact list according to a field eg date order or price order what I currently

do is to click on the field to sort but as soon as I go to contact view then it scrambles everything back to its original order?

2) I have a computer at home and want to synchronize my system with laptop at work can I do it via bleutooth, or do I need a cable to connect the

my home computer? and can my version of Act synchronize/ how?

3) I see that there is a upgrade on Act is it advisable to upgrade to a never version and what benefits does it have?

4) Since I loaded Act I started getting bleu screen errors does any one have the same problem and can it be fixed with the newer version

Thanks for all your help

Francois

Nickel Contributor

Re: New Act user got a few questions?

1) It should retain the sort changes. Running maintenence might help.

2) You can do remote sync with your version

3) Definitely

4) Blue screen errors are somewhat strange since graduating from some of the earlier versions of Windows, what O/S are you running?

Re: New Act user got a few questions?

1) It should retain the sort changes. Running maintenence might help.

Just ran maintanance seems to have fixed the problem!

2) You can do remote sync with your version

How do I go about doing that I have to databases one on laptop and on desktop can i sync both of them to form one database ( via import exsport) 

3) Definitely

Shall upgrade tonight

4) Blue screen errors are somewhat strange since graduating from some of the earlier versions of Windows, what O/S are you running?

windows xp I spoke to dell aswell and they suggested that I upload the latest versions of xp. I have done that but problem still persists