04-23-2018 12:00 PM - edited 04-23-2018 12:16 PM
- Version of Act! you are using (this can be found by clicking Help > About Act! on the Act! menu)
- If the issue involves Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word , Excel), state the version of Office you are using
- Is your database on your local machine (private database) or is it being shared from a server (shared database)?
- Operating system you have Act! installed on (i.e., Windows 7, Windows 8)
- As much detail regarding the question or issue as you can provide. This includes any error messages and the actions you took that lead to the error.
Version: Act! Premium Version 188.8.131.52, Update 4
Database: Shared Database
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Issue Description: I installed the Act Network Sync program and it runs at startup. Every time a user logs in to the server via RDP they get a prompt:
This is in a server environment where UAC is set up and set to Default. I do not want to change the UAC settings to prevent this popup. I have confirmed that in the compatibility properties for this program (Act.Framework.Synchronization.Service.UI.exe) "Run this program as an administrator" is unchecked for all users.
I then went to the Digital Signature and at the top this shows "This digital signature is not valid."
I see that the dates of the signature are still valid but I'm wondering is the fact that this digital signature is not valid is causing my prompts for every user.
I have already reviewed the following posts and confirmed they will not address my scenario since none address the certificate issue:
Any suggestions on how to proceed?
I want to keep UAC levels as is but not have a popup every time a user logs into this server.
04-24-2018 02:37 AM