Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need download for ACT! 2010

Need download for ACT! 2010

[ Edited ]

I need to reinstall Act 2010 on a new computer. This was originally purchased as a download (indicated that ACT! by Sage 2010 "Available until 6/11/2010) I can't seem to find a way to download the file.

[Edit: Removed personal information and changed subject to match topic.]

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Need download for ACT! 2010

Hello Allenanderson,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Please see your Private Notes.

Greg Martin
Sage

I have a Windows 7 new laptop and downloaded my ACT 2010.  Need to download????

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello chuck Mc,
Please send me your ACT! 2010 serial number via private message and I will be happy to provide you a download link. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I also need to download ACT 2010 on a new Win7 Laptop.  can you help me find the download site?  The only site I can find has downloads for Hot Fixes/Updates/Documentation but not the Product.

Thanks -

Jim Knoth

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Jim,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please send me your ACT! 2010 serial number via private message in this forum and I will be happy to provide you with the link. The send me a private message, click my user name name on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.