Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Download Link for ACT! Premium

Need Download Link for ACT! Premium

Need to replace an aging (Win95) PC and cannot locate disk for Workstation Install.  Need Version 2008, (10.0.0.237).  Also need to know if this will run in Windows7 enviroment and if so, 32 or 64 bit or both??   Thanks in advance.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Need Download Link for ACT! Premium

[ Edited ]

Hello monoman,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. ACT! 2008 is not certified to work on Windows 7, but there have not been any major issues that have been reported. You should be okay if you run it in XP compatibility mode. The main issues is that ACT! 2008 will not run on a 64-bit machine (64-bit support started with ACT! 2009), plus it will not integrate with Office 2010, which is the standard version that comes with new Win 7 machines. Office 2010 support (32-bit version only) started with ACT! 2011.

If you still need a download link, please send me your ACT! 2008 serial number via private message and I will be happy to do so. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks Greg,

Have the License Number but not sure how to reply via Private Message.  Let me know how and I'll forward to you. 

Chris

Platinum Elite Contributor

To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.