Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiple entries in history / email

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Multiple entries in history / email

I'm having an issue on our terminal server, where every entry in the history is duplicated. Sometimes it goes in once which is how it SHOULD work, and sometimes three times. I've not personally seen a situation where entries go in more than three times, or twice.

We're using windows 2003 Terminal Services, no citrix involved. We are using ACT! 11 with 15 users.

We've tried many things, including running the act/outlook scheduler as a service which totally stopped emails going into the history all together.

This has been happening since it was installed almost a year ago (We recently upgraded to Version 11 which has once more highlited this issue).

Has anyone else had this problem and come to a resolution? Any help would be greatfully appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sam0r
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Multiple entries in history / email

[ Edited ]

Sam,

I believe you will find that at least more than one user is using the same queue path in your setup and you should make sure that the Qpath is separate for each user as per KB Article 23701

This should resolve your problem

KB link edited for easier readability

Message Edited by ghollister on 07-13-2009 05:42 PM
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sam0r
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sam,

I believe you will find that at least more than one user is using the same queue path in your setup and you should make sure that the Qpath is separate for each user as per KB Article 23701

This should resolve your problem

KB link edited for easier readability

Message Edited by ghollister on 07-13-2009 05:42 PM
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Thank's a bunch Paul! That worked a treat!