Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiple Act users on mobile app calendar?

Multiple Act users on mobile app calendar?

Hi there,

We have an office of 3 Act users and just upgraded from Pro 2012  to Premium for web 2012. We all use the calendars for either shared or individual activities but we all need to make sure we don't overlap events. When using the Mobile app on iphone, how do I turn on all the other users' activities so that I can make sure I do not double book items? 

I was told it was possible to show them in the Premium for Web 2012 but not in Sage Act Connect - that is the main reason I upgraded three seats to this version.

Thanks,

Jason

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Multiple Act users on mobile app calendar?

I don't think it's an option in the calendar

You can set this in the task list ... although, It doesn't work for me and the sort order is backwards

FWIW, it is an option in Handheld Contact, which would have been a less expensive option

Re: Multiple Act users on mobile app calendar?

Thanks Mike. I actually needed Premium so that we could access our database on a Macbook. 

I hadn't heard of HHC until you mentioned it. It seems that the Act solutions take a bit too much digging to find. Especially help for trying to setup Act Premium for web. I did however get answers on the forum here.

I will try the HHC trial and see how it goes.

Thanks,

Jason