Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mozilla Firefox 6 Released - ACT Premium for Web Error

Mozilla Firefox 6 Released - ACT Premium for Web Error

With the release of Firefox 6, I've reproduced an error when entering notes in APFW. See attached screenshot.

"GetRadEditor is not defined"

You can click OK, but the error continues to appear if you try to finish and save the note, making it non-functional. Any chance of a work-around or hotfix?

Thanks,

Jon Escobar

Remote Tech Group

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6 Released - ACT Premium for Web Error

Sadly, Sage have kept their heads buried in the sand regarding support for browser upgrades and have not made any pubic announcements regarding support for current browser versions in current versions of ACT!. See:
http://community.act.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas/Better-handling-of-rapidly-updating-environments/idi-p/...
Nickel Contributor

This version of Firefox is not supported unfortunately. I tend to agree with Mike on this one, it is something that needs ot be addressed with an online application.
Travis Rosevear ACC for
Act Today Australia and New Zealand
Copper Super Contributor

While I can totaly understand, "not supported", the broswer market is changing rapidly these days, auto updates roll out IE9 and entire companies can no longer use APFW with out rolling back.. loads of fun...

If you want people to take your web based applications serious, you have to plan for this kind of stuff and react faster than you would for a windows installed product.

I believe Jon posted this info to make sage aware of the problem, since its highly unlikly they are aware until someone brings it to thier attention.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Have a look at the link I posted and make sure you give it a Kudo.... they need to respond to this with something publicly