Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing records

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Missing records

I have a client using v20 with 20 users and they are telling me that they are missing some records.  I am not seeing them but I think they might have accidentally been marketed private and still in the database.  Is there anyway to check without logging in as each user?

Lanny 

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Missing records

The only information the Administrator does not have direct access to is the private data of other users. but... Administrators do have the ability to change the passwords of other users.

Then through Act! it is not possible, only the owner of the record can see the contacts marked as private.

I would then look for an addon or an expert in SQL server that can export the records to excel to know all the contacts

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Missing records

To see if this is the problem run the Table Record Count report for the database in ACTDIAG

file:///C:/Users/Steve/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/74DRY41L/ACTDiagUsersGuide.pdf

Section 18 covers reports

As far as I am aware there is no tool to see Private Records apart from using the users log-on without getting into the SQL tables.