Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing Call Data in History Summary Classic Report

Highlighted

Missing Call Data in History Summary Classic Report

[ Edited ]

I ran a history summary classic report for one of our salesman, from August 5-11. There are calls that he has logged in our system under "history" that do not appear in this report. 

I have attached a copy of the original report here, as well as an attached photo of the call as it was logged in to our system. The record manager is the correct salesman listed, and the date range should pull on this report (8/6). 

Note: I checked each record that is missing and none are marked "private" as you can see in the screen shot below.

Call attempted.JPG

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Missing Call Data in History Summary Classic Report

The second alternative with which you can obtain the report is by the entity "History List" Assuming that the conditions of the report have something wrong

1.png

2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png

6.png

The idea is to verify if the complete records appear in this export to Excel 

Remember to periodically back up your database, and put a copy of this ZIP file in a USB memory or external disk for more security

...If this answered your question, please click on ACCEPT AS SOLUTION - Best regards and Good luck

FIRMA.png
Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Missing Call Data in History Summary Classic Report

If you need to add more columns or fields to export to excel, you can try the following...

....Click on the image to enlarge it.....

1.png

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com