Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Membership Renewal Process

Highlighted

Membership Renewal Process

Hi

I'm new to ACT! and my organisation. We will soon be coming up to our membership renewal period. Does anyone use ACT! to run a membership renewal process or something similar? I am trying to work out if I can automate the process but am hitting a lot of hurdles.

I would appreciate tapping into the expertise of this community to work out if it can be done or if I am better off looking for an alternative solution. 

The main tasks would be to issue a renewal form populated with the individual's ACT! data. Receive signed forms back via email that can be integrated into ACT! to pick up compliance and changed details.

We currently use Act! Premium Version 21.0.295.0, Update 9

Cheers

Ian 

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Membership Renewal Process

Hello Ian and welcome to the ACT Community Forum.

I've read your question several times and have had to make several assumptions:

•  When you say "We will soon be coming up to our membership renewal period" are you talking for yourself individually or an organization?
  •  When you say "... to issue a renewal form populated with the individual's ACT data" who are these individuals in relationship to the "WE" in the first paragraph?
  •  It sounds like you might be a reseller of ACT vs. an administrator of an organization's ACT CRM.
  •  How many individuals are involved with the renewal form?

This is a great forum, so I'm assuming the additional information will help generate responses to help you.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 22.0.205.0 Update 3
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 500GB SSD.
ACT CRM Advisor
Highlighted

Re: Membership Renewal Process

Thank John

I appreciate the response.

In answer to your questions, yes, our organisation is about to run the member renewal process for our 1,500 members. As I have oversight of our renewal process I am sure there is a better way than our current system where we

1) merge the renewal form with data from Act

2) the individually email each of our 1,500 members their renewal form with their unique data

3) manually collate and update each renewal in ACT! as there are emailed back into us. 

Cheers

Ian