Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mass Adding of Companies to a group

Copper Contributor

Mass Adding of Companies to a group

I am grouping companies by territory and can't seem to figure out the best way to mass add them to a group. What I have done is: 1. Created a group " Northeast" 2. I have about 50 Companies in NJ 3. I want to add those 50 to Northeast group all at once (I know how to do it one by one but come on, that is going to take long) Can anyone help, please?
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Mass Adding of Companies to a group

Just to clarify, you're wanting to add COMPANY records to a group?  (Which you can't do) or you want to add all the contacts that belong to a particular company to a specific group??

Cheers,

Len

Len Kamerman
ACT! Certified Consultant

Act E-mail Marketing Trainining Course:

http://actsoftware.training
Platinum Elite Contributor

As Len said, assuming you want to add the Contacts to the Group... you can add a Group rule by State - that way, any future contacts in the states selected with automatically be added to the Group
Copper Contributor

I think Len is talking about his program from Hero Solutions: Company/Group Limited Access tool. OMG, I love it!! A bit pricey but is saving me time! It's so great, I might go home and make love to it.!!!! I'm just creating a look up, then selecting all, then changing the look up to limited view (SouthEast Team for example) sweeeeeettt! tx!
Nickel Super Contributor

Well, that's one of the more unique feedbacks I've received about an ACT! AddOn I've written!  Glad it's working well for you, Steve!

Company/Group Limited Access is definitely our best seller - everyone using Limited Access and Companies who has an existing database needs it...

Cheers,

Len

Len Kamerman
ACT! Certified Consultant

Act E-mail Marketing Trainining Course:

http://actsoftware.training