02-09-2011 06:00 PM - edited 02-09-2011 06:16 PM
We just upgraded our Act 2006 to 2011 premium and just discovered inconsistencies when syncing. We have about 1600 contacts in our database and about 50 user defined fields. We also have all of our contacts associated with companies and some of the fields linked to update. Our admin person updated the data and when we went to sync with the first remote database we only pulled back about half of the information updated. There was really no consistent data missing to narrow down the problem.
We started to try and find the problem by focusing on one contact and syncing between a few machines and still inconsistent results. We also created a contact not associated with a company to test and we are having the same result.
All machines are running Version 220.127.116.11, Hotfix 1 and no errors are reported when syncing. We have alse recreated the remote database.
We never had these issues with Act 2006 and we are running out of ideas. Hope someone can help shed some light on what might be going on.