Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mail Merge With A Fillable Form / Mail Merge From an Opportunity

Tuned Listener

Mail Merge With A Fillable Form / Mail Merge From an Opportunity

Sage ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hot Fix 6   & Office 2010

Let me preface with my situation: 

There's a specific stage of opportunity where a form needs to be generated and sent back to HQ. 

The sales-reps hate this form (and really all the forms they have to fill in)

I'm trying to create mail-merge documents that would pull the form requirements off of them somewhat.

So I am trying to create a merge template that will draw Contact and Group info from out of an opportunity -  and import that information into a document that is made editable as a form. 

I do not believe this can be done with just ACT! alone - is there an Add-on that anyone knows of that might accomplish this?

Re: Mail Merge With A Fillable Form / Mail Merge From an Opportunity

I happened to come across this website http://goo.gl/mbSFVF when I was looking for a perfect way to edit PDF files. I would really recommend this, no software to download and install. PDFfiller is truly a great service, you can upload your own PDF file so you can edit or fill it out online and sign the document, save, print, email and even fax it. Also you can find the right fillable form anytime using the form search engine that contains more than 10 Million forms. Check it out there is no harm in trying.
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do something similar... I use Excel Quote-Invoice Maker from exponeciel...

It is great. the email support is great as well.

You will have to make the form in excel.... then print it to a pdf...

The only thing is you cant edit the pdf.... like you can a PDF form...

When I need to edit... I use the Adobe typewriter tool... to write on top of the PDF

Brian

eliejulz wrote:
I happened to come across this website http://goo.gl/mbSFVF when I was looking for a perfect way to edit PDF files. I would really recommend this, no software to download and install. PDFfiller is truly a great service, you can upload your own PDF file so you can edit or fill it out online and sign the document, save, print, email and even fax it. Also you can find the right fillable form anytime using the form search engine that contains more than 10 Million forms. Check it out there is no harm in trying.

Hi, eliejulz.

I am lokking for the way to edit PDF files. I will check it out later. Thanks for sharing the info. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron