Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MISSING ACTIVITIES

MISSING ACTIVITIES

Activities I schedule appear on my Calendar and Task List, but don't always appear under the Activity Tab in the Contact Detail screen.  This is an intermittent problem that I have not been able to solve.  I have been an ACT! user for 3 years and currently on the 2008 Premium ST version.  I have checked all of my filter settings several times to rule out this being the cause of my problem.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a possible solution? 

Re: MISSING ACTIVITIES

Activities are only going to appear under your My Record if they are scheduled with your record.  For the activities that are missing, open the activity and check the Scheduled With field to verify.

Thank you for your response.  To be more specifc, if I am in the Contact Detail screen of any record, and I schedule an activity, that scheduled activity will not appear under the Activity Tab in that Contact Detail screen.  The scheduled activity will show up however in the Task Log.  Please help!.

Did you also check the select user fitler?

Thank you for your reply David.  The filters under the Activities tab in the Contact Detail screen are set as follows:  Dates= All   Types= All   Priorities= All  Select Users=  All.  

I continue to experience the problem of scheduling activities that do not appear under the Activity tab of any specific contact while in the Contact Detail screen.   However, activities that I schedule are listed on the Task Log.  Thank you in advance for your help with this.

I hope you get a valid reply.

When I create meetings and to do's they do not appera in my task list even if they are recorded under the contact activities.