Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost information

Re: Lost information

NO, it only create a history record on my computer.  They can see the history I created but they can't create a history by changing the Last Results field.
Platinum Elite Contributor

So, if you change the Last Result, you can see the change AND the history on your machine AND their's?

But if they change Last Results, Save and press Ctrl-F5 there is no history?

So, if you change the Last Result, you can see the change AND the history on your machine AND their's?   This is completely correct.

Okay, when they were changing the Last Results field, we weren't hitting save before Ctrl F5.  Now we have that mystery solved and they are creating history.

But what happens if things disappear before they are saved.  Do we need to hit save after we change a record?

Now try having the user just change record instead of saving... it should save automatically when you do something else

Okay, we tried moving to record two to see if it would create a history on record 1.  It didn't.  Then I went back to record 1 and added more information in Last Results.  Hit save and Ctrl F5.  It still didn't create a history.

Now mine isn't creating a history but I can still see it in the last results field.

Two things I'd check:

1. That you haven't applied any filters to the History tab
2. Run the database repair options in ACTDIAG

I'm about to leave for the day but if you will tell me how to do those two things, I'll try it first thing in the morning.
thank you for your help.