02-01-2019 11:47 AM
Here is our scenario.
1. We have main server in Iowa
2. We have a remote server in New York
3. NY server syncs to Iowa server hourly
4. NY team makes 100 changes on Friday
5. Remote USER synced to Iowa server (on Monday). Above 100 changes were lost.
Is this possible? How do we avoid this?
02-12-2019 03:27 AM - edited 02-12-2019 03:30 AM
Changes are time and date stamp prioritised. Check date setting on remote and server databases.
Try check and repair on both server and remote database