Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost Contact since 21-03-2017 till date on master database

Tuned Listener

Lost Contact since 21-03-2017 till date on master database

Dear All,

Today my client reported that the records from 21-03-2017 were lost where as Remote user can still see all records (Contacts), so I tried to Sync with one of the Remote user who has all Records (Contacts) and to my strange the remote user also lost its contacts since 21-03-2017.

Since yesterday the contacts were all fine but today morning they all disappear.

Its very crucial time for me as an Admin.

I need Urgent Help to recover all the contact since 21st April 2017.

ACT! Version ACT! v19 Premium.

User: 20

Windows OS: Windows 2016 Server

Regards,

Aasmi 

Tuned Listener

Re: Lost Contact since 21-03-2017 till date on master database

Dear All,

I had sent the issue to SwiftPage support also but I have not received any reply on this. Requesting you guys to help me to resolve the issue as my client is giving a thought to change ACT CRM to some other CRM application

Regards,

Aasmi

Administrator

Hi Aasmi,

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you via this forum. For urgent enquiries, our direct contact methods are best: online ticket, chat or calling us.

I see your ticket has since been picked up and is being handled. Please continue to work with our support technicians though this ticket for further assistance on this issue.

Bronze Elite Contributor

I will leave this to the ACT support team but in the mean time make sure you have at least 1 remote database that you do not sync as that can be used to retrieve the lost records. It is almost certain that a user has mistakenly deleted a lookup instead of a record.

Tuned Listener

Thank you Gary.

Will update you once I get in touch with the support team.

Regards,

Aasmi