Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lookup ---> Company ALWAYS shows me LIST VIEW, how to change settings to always shows results in DETAIL VIEW ?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Lookup ---> Company ALWAYS shows me LIST VIEW, how to change settings to always shows results in DETAIL VIEW ?

In Act premium 2011 ?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author altrus
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lookup ---> Company ALWAYS shows me LIST VIEW, how to change settings to always shows results in DETAIL VIEW ?

[ Edited ]

Hello altrus,
This is by design. If your lookup yields more than one result you will see them in list view; if there is only a single result it will show it in detail view. This is so, when there is more than one result, the user can look at all of them in the list and select which one(s) they would like to work with. If you would like to request a change in this functionality, then please click "Share Ideas" from the menu at the top if this topic and submit a feature request for our product managers to review.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author altrus
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lookup ---> Company ALWAYS shows me LIST VIEW, how to change settings to always shows results in DETAIL VIEW ?

[ Edited ]

Hello altrus,
This is by design. If your lookup yields more than one result you will see them in list view; if there is only a single result it will show it in detail view. This is so, when there is more than one result, the user can look at all of them in the list and select which one(s) they would like to work with. If you would like to request a change in this functionality, then please click "Share Ideas" from the menu at the top if this topic and submit a feature request for our product managers to review.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Thanks Greig!