Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

List view issue

Copper Contributor

List view issue

Act V 18, Premium for web. Just upgraded this month. Running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3. This issue happens on IE11 and on Chrome browsers.

In list view, Lookup selected and Omit Selected are grayed out. I can select multiple contacts, but can't do anything with them.

(By the way, why do you now have to Ctrl+click to select non contiguous contacts? Seems like before you would just select the ones you wanted by clicking. Seems like a backward step to me)

Long time Act user (since V2.0)

Administrator

Re: List view issue

Hi M Tyson,

Are you running v18.1? I have a feeling this issue was resolved in that update.

If you have Tag mode enabled in the list view, you are then able to select multiple records without holding Ctrl. This is probably what you're remembering.

chrome_2016-05-20_10-54-10.png

Copper Contributor

Yes, V18.1.108.0  Updated on our server by Consultant.

When Tag Mode is checked, I still can't select multiple contacts, except by Ctrl+click. Lookup Selected and Omit Selected are grayed out. Tag All and Untag All also aren't available.

I am running as adminsitrator

Administrator

In that case, I'd suggest contacting our support team and speaking with a technician to troubleshoot this issue further. It's not something I've seen before.
Please note that a support plan will need to be in place on your account, and access to the server machine will be required, to allow our technicians to help you directly.

I'll keep looking into this issue and post any updates I come across.
Copper Contributor

OK Thanks, We have a consultant on retainer who is local and can access the server if needed. He's hard to get hold of, however. At least I have most of the functionality.