Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

List of Contact Fields - Premium V14.1.108.0

Tuned Listener

List of Contact Fields - Premium V14.1.108.0

Folks,

I've read a couple of inquiries about getting a list of fields in a dbase.  I have seen references to getting a list from ACTDiag or using a report called Field List to CSV.  i would like to get a list of current fields used so that I can maximize my time when the dbase is not in use to create new ones.

However, I don't seem to have access to features in ACTDiag and the Field List report is not in the Reports file that I have.  Are both of these items User defined/restricted?  If so, is there another way to get a list of Contact fields?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: List of Contact Fields - Premium V14.1.108.0

If you're having trouble with ACTdiag try running it as administrator (right click and choose crun as administrator) The Dield list report is only available in 
ACTdaig, it's not one of the regular reports.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Tuned Listener

Roy, thanks for the quick reply.  I don't get anything when i right click.  i'm not sure i can because ACTDiag doesn't even see my dbase.  Tried to insert a pdf screenshot but no success.

Given this is only way to look at a list of fields, i'll probably just wait till can get into dbase when not in use.

thanks for the help.

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you're running a databasefromthe server you'll need to run ACTdiag on the server for it to see the databases.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129