Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Linked phone numbers doesn't appear

Avid Listener

Linked phone numbers doesn't appear

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I've been told to setup ACT! for my company. We are using ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.183.0.

If I lookup a company and select "create contact from company" then it doesn't copy the information from the phonenumber-field, though it is defined correctly in the "define fields". If I lookup up the company again and press "update linked fields" then it copies the phonenumber fields to the contacts, but I don't want to do that extra step... By the way, ACT! copies all other fields like "address 1" and so on correctly AND sometimes it'll copy the phonenumber as well but only some few times.

Anyone with any help?

Message Edited by mr.bjerre on 06-16-2009 05:35 AM

Re: Linked phone numbers doesn't appear

Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue. I will provide an update if the status changes, or if an alternative workaround to this issue is identified. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
Avid Listener

No it is NOT related to a previously reported issue. The previous thread was about "create company from contact"  and this thread is about "create contact from company".!

I wasn't referring to your previous thread but to an already reported issue that is currently under investigation.
Avid Listener

I know but i couldnt find it. Do you have a link?

I have the same problem. I have ACT 2007 9.0. I have correctly defined my 'define fields'. I wanted to link the activities and sector from my companies to my contacts. But only the last ones i've imported are updated (from 2009). But the companies and contacts who are a bit older, are not being linked!

Could you please help me with this!!

Thank you,