Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Limited Access for Opportunities, Activities and History

Limited Access for Opportunities, Activities and History

Does anyone know how I can make Opportunities, Activities and History to have Limited Access?  I can make them Private or Public but not Limited.  We are a trade association with competing members.  The association shares a common Database of customers in India with a shared Sales Force.  When a Opportunity is marked Private it excludes the Users in India (our sales force).  If I mark the Contact as Limited Access and separate the competing members into Teams then one or the other member is prevented from having access to that Contact.

What I really need to do is mark an Opportunity as Limited and have all Activities and History related to that Opportunity be limited to a particular team.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ken A.

Re: Limited Access for Opportunities, Activities and History

Unfortunately limited access can only be set on Contacts, Groups and Companies.

Is there a way I can request Limited Access for Opportunities, Activities and History be included or added in future upgrades?

With the new Community design we add a Share Your Ideas page.  This is where you can post your feature requests, ideas, and improvements to ACT!.  Once you've submitted your idea, other Community users can vote and comment on your ideas.