Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Library not registered. ( Exception from HRESULTL 0x8002801D ( TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED))

Copper Contributor

Library not registered. ( Exception from HRESULTL 0x8002801D ( TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED))

Hi,

I've got this message the first time I try to lauch an MS Word Template from the Write Menu. If I click again, it work.  So I have to click 2 times for the template to lauch... any idea ?

Thx,

Seb
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Library not registered. ( Exception from HRESULTL 0x8002801D ( TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED))

That's usually a Windows registry error for an MS application... what's in the title of the error dialog box?
Copper Contributor

Re: Library not registered. ( Exception from HRESULTL 0x8002801D ( TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED))

Hi Mike !

The title is ACT! by Sage when i try to write a template in Word 2003

but the title is only ACT! when i try to send an email in Outlook 2003 but same error message, same number.

I try reinstalling many times Office and even ACT!, maybe I could try to use the Uninstaller.exe from the ACT! KB 19338 and after that use your clean-install routine for ACT !, what do you think ?

thx for helping... it's getting on my nerve.

[ Edited ]
Try a Detect and Repair in Word or Outlook first

Message Edited by GLComputing on 03-07-2008 04:26 PM
Copper Contributor

Hi Mike,

already try, did it again, same result in Outlook or Word

thx,

Seb

You get the same error on Outlook or Word?
What commands/function do you do to get this?
Can you try the demo database and a default template?
Copper Contributor

Hi Mike,

I do not have problems any more with that... I had to do a format of my cpu...

Re-install everything, works fine.

Thank you for your time.

Seb