Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Leads Contact List Not Clickable?

Copper Contributor

Leads Contact List Not Clickable?

I having an issue in Emarketing section where it shows the leads I've acquired through my email newsletter subscription and although there is a hyperlink to click on the contact name, nothing happens when I click on their name.

I have to then do a search of their name to bring up their contact record.  

Employee

Re: Leads Contact List Not Clickable?

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you talking about the Lead Capture feature in the group and are you clicking on the hyperlinked contact name?

What about contacts in other groups, do their hyperlinks work?

Copper Contributor

Interesting, originally my issue was that under the LEAD CAPTURE tab in a group view, any time I would click on one of the contacts listed there it would not open the contact record. Now I'm noticing this is the case with any group even in the CONTACTS tab in the group I'm viewing. Any of the contacts I click on does nothing.

Of particular note is that recently I've been noticing that sometimes when I first click on GROUPS in the left navigation pane, the bottom right pane window with all the tabs is completely black. I then click one of the tabs and it refreshes and populates the data properly. Unfortunately, still not able to use the hyperlink to view the contact record in either the CONTACTS or LEAD CAPTURE tabs.

Using latest version of v18 Premium with hotfix 6 and IE11 on Windows 10 platform.

Thanks
Employee

I am unable to recreate your issue.

Is this something that has recently happened?

Can you test from another PC, do you get the same issue?

If you try another database, for example, add the ACT2016Demo database through website admin, do you get the same issue?

Copper Contributor

Another interesting development. When viewing contacts belonging to a group, only the first page is viewable - seems the scroll bar is missing and I cannot scroll down to see all the other contacts in the list. Wonder if this is related to the issue of not being able to click on the contact name (hyperlink) either. The link is there but when I click on it, nothing happens.

Duplicated this on another PC as well.
Employee

Did you find out if it was the same in the demo database?

What happens when...

1. You clear your browser cache?
  2. You try a different browser such as Google Chrome?
  3. You try a different screen resolution and/or DPI setting?

Can you confirm what Anti-virus software you use such as Bit Defender etc.

Copper Contributor

I don't have a demo database to try this out on unfortunately. I will try and play around with the DPI settings, I'm hoping it's not related to the fact that it's because I use a 4K display given that its one of the reasons I went with the cloud based version of Act.