Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lead Quality Field Missing in OLE DB for ACT

Lead Quality Field Missing in OLE DB for ACT

Hey

I have a OLE DB setup with excel for ACT.  We have a field named Lead Quality in our ACT database.  For some reason i can not get the Lead Quality field to pull into excel, it just passes it up.  Any suggestions?  Its connecting ot the VRP_CONTACT table in act

Employee

Re: Lead Quality Field Missing in OLE DB for ACT

My first assumption would be that the field your looking for is not in the table that is being queried. You can run the field detail report from ActDiag to get the table name for a field. If it's a custom field you may need to add a Join statement to your query.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

i have yet to figure this out.  The field was connected to the Contact table to the best i could tell.  Its almost like any field from long ago will not pull into the queory.  I ended up making a new lead quality field and copying the info over to it...and it works fine..  when i go to properties for the field they look identical.

I wish i knew what he problem was, i have plenty of ohter fields i want to get the info from...its a pain having to do it this way.

Employee

Can you post the information for the old field that you got from the field detail report?

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

heres one for a field named Purchased Advanced...im trying to pull it into a spreadsheet that is pulling from the Contact table

ACT! Field: Purchased Advanced                                ACT! Fieldtype: Date
Physical Column: CUST_PurchasedAdvanced_103150140               Physical Datatype: DATETIME
  OLE/DB Column: CUSTOM TABLE 1 Purchased Advanced
          Alias: 
  Created On/By: Nov 28 2006 10:31AM / Converter
         Custom: 1    Displayed: 1    Define Fields: 1    Ordinal: 15  
   Allow Blanks: 1      Primary: 0   Record History: 0
      Protected: 0   Can Resize: 0       Can Delete: 1
 Default Access: FULL ACCESS        Valid Access Levels: 7 (NA RO FA)
    Access List: All Users(2) 
  Initial Value: 
       Picklist: 
    On Focus Trigger: None://
  Lost Focus Trigger: None://
   On Change Trigger: None://

maybe best if i could figure out how to make my own custom table and conntect the fields i want to it?  and name it lead report?  is that possible?

Employee

You can definitely create custom tables, either via the SDK or with one of the add-on products that already do this.

However, it appears that there are already custom tables in this DB, from the detail report the OLEDB2.0 column name is showing as Custom Table 1.PurchasedAdvanced. When your doing your query, see if CustomTable 1 is available and if so add it, that's likely where the field your looking for is.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator