Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lead Automation Import

Tuned Listener

Lead Automation Import

Are any of you using an add-on software that imports your leads into ACT so you don't have to go through the manual import process?  Does this software also handle removing duplicates and recognized merging leads that are already in the system?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lead Automation Import

Where are the leads coming from?  ACT! has duplicate checking.  While doing an import, it you can set merge options to merge, replace with newest (database to database only), replace with source, or do not change.
Tuned Listener

I know how to set up the duplicate checking when I import leads manually ... that is working fine, but I would still like to find an Add-On program that will take the sign-up leads from our website and import then automatically into ACT instead of the manual import process.

Does anyone know of a software that will do this?

We are new to ACT. We have Prem 2009 (11.0). We want to purchase a "sales leads" contacts list.

Which is the preferred format to acquire the contacts in? (excel, txt, pdf). Do you recommend a "leads list" company? We want to import a few of these each week or month into our sales reps. They share the Act database (on a server) and have assigned contacts.

Is there a "best" way to accomplish these imports.

Any advice/suggestions are appreciated.

Bill

Platinum Elite Contributor

The  import format that I prefer is tab delimited. If you get the list in Excel format, it can be saved from there into tab delimited.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks Roy