Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last email field not updated correctly

Last email field not updated correctly

ACT v19 update 3

Yes this problem includes Outlook

I'm having trouble keeping track of emails sent to prospects.

ACT will log a history when i send an email from outlook, or from within ACT. But it will not update the last email field in the contacts. I would be helpful for me to create groups of people who i have called and emailed recently. Id also like the "last email" field, "last call attempt" field to display accurate times. 

Administrator

Re: Last email field not updated correctly

Hi there,

The 'Last Reach' fields in Act! are updated whenever a history entry is created of the relevant type.

Act won't know that you've sent an email to a contact unless you create a history - either manually, or automatically through the Act! Outlook integration. This is the same for all last reach fields - they'll update when the particular history type they are looking for is created - for call reach this would be 'Call Completed", for call attempt it would be 'Call Attempted' etc.

So am I correct in thinking that the problem you're having is the history types are being created, but the fields aren't updating correctly?

Re: Last email field not updated correctly

That's correct.

The history is being created (including history regarding e marketing mass mail) but the last email field, and last call attempt/reach contact fields are not responding to the contacts' history. Also, the time stamp reads 12:00am whenever I manually adjust.   

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.