Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Reach field not updated correctly

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Last Reach field not updated correctly

Hello,

I have a contact that has been called on 9/5/2017 and I can see from the history Call Completed on that date. However the field Call reach show a call completed from March. I tried to add a new entry call completed on 10/19/2017 and then the field Last reach updated to 10/19/2017. Then I deleted the newly created history so that there was no more call completed on 10/19/2017. Yet the field Last Reach still shows 10/19/2017.

How do we fix this bug??

GregoryScreenshot_2.png

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author gregcsharp
‎10-20-2017 05:50 AM
Administrator

Re: Last Reach field not updated correctly

Hi Gregory,

The Latest Activities fields update at the point a relevant history is created - for example the Call Reach field updates when a Call Completed history is created for that contact.

Deleting a history does not currently cause these field to update, I can appreciate why this feature might be useful - but due to the way the field is set up to update at the point of creation, it's not currently possible unfortunately.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author gregcsharp
‎10-20-2017 05:50 AM
Administrator

Hi Gregory,

The Latest Activities fields update at the point a relevant history is created - for example the Call Reach field updates when a Call Completed history is created for that contact.

Deleting a history does not currently cause these field to update, I can appreciate why this feature might be useful - but due to the way the field is set up to update at the point of creation, it's not currently possible unfortunately.

Copper Super Contributor

Hi,

Well at least I know this is the expected behavior... I will put something in the suggestion box.

Thank you
Copper Contributor

Is there a way to display History Updates on the dashboard?  That might be helpful

Administrator

You can create custom charts in Act! Insight on v20, one of the options is the ability to count and track histories by type. This might be useful, there's a bunch of other custom chart types than can be created.

You can check out this KB for more info on using Act! Insight to it's fullest:

http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38873