Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Reach Field and other issues after upgrade

Copper Contributor

Last Reach Field and other issues after upgrade

So after losing a day plus migrating to Act 2012 (with mulitple hours wasted on tech support including uninstalling stuff the documentation told us to install) we are encountering some weird issues:

1) user adds a history note and the date shows as 12/25/2012 (and yes her system clock is correct)

2) last reach field is not being triggered anymore - how do I change what maps to that as many of our service reps utilize that to schedule their phone calls? I can't even find any documention on what triggers this field to change.

3) the new opportunity system doesn't allow a user to delete an item from a quote (as was possible previously even though they weren't able to delete anything else)

4) the new opportunity system is much less intuitive

Comments and suggestions welcome

Bronze Contributor

Re: Last Reach Field and other issues after upgrade

Have you upgraded to the latest Service Pack and hotfixes?

Last reached field is only triggered on a cleared call or record history completed ro left message result

If clock is correct look at version of ACt you have installed? where was the database created and check in ACTdiag whihc version of SQL is ACT attached to as I saw one the other day which was not on the right version of SQL

What version did you migrate from?

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.