Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Meeting, Last E-Mail, Last Called fields stopped updating....

Copper Contributor

Last Meeting, Last E-Mail, Last Called fields stopped updating....

Host DB: Windows Sever 2003

Remote DB: WIndows 7 Home Premium

Sage ACT! Premium 2012 Version 14.1.108.0

We did a full DB export/import into a new empty copy a number of months ago in order to correct another ACT sych issue.

We've done lots of contact layout modifications but apart from that nothing else has changed that I'm aware of.

Strange?

Copper Contributor

Re: Last Meeting, Last E-Mail, Last Called fields stopped updating....

I'm not going to be any help here, as I too have emails that do not update to History.  You would think this would be pretty elementary for a Contact Manager...

Copper Contributor

History items are being created when the email is sent via Outlook - that's working fine. The issue I am having is that the system fields that track last email, last meeting, etc. are not updating. If I enter a Meeting in history, this field should update with the date of that entry. This is not happening anymore.

Copper Contributor

I'm with you.

If you look at some of the other posts in this forum, there are lots different things that are not happening.  Some intermittent, others not.  When I first installed 2012, my emails, which I send with Outlook 2007, were being properly posted to History.  Now occasionally I'll get an email posted, but it's only once or twice a week.

There's still pelnty ot like about this release, but it does have it's problems.

Copper Contributor

Makes me very nervous about going to 2013. I'm thinking it might be best to stay at least a version behind from now on....

Copper Contributor

There's something to be said for that.   I had been on 2008 before switching to 2012...

Platinum Super Contributor

To verify this issue is specific to your database, can you open the demo (or create a new database) and test clearing activities/send a test email - to see if the fields are updated?

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

The fields definitley update in the demo database.

I just checked my database again and today it seems to be working. The only thing that has changed to my knowledge is that I did a DB maintenance. ...?

Platinum Super Contributor

Glad to hear it is now working! Running maintenance is always a good first step when troubleshooting database specific issues.
Greg Martin
Sage